One of the largest oil producers in its industry, this company has been conducting business for 25 years. Each day, this company’s energy products are consumed worldwide to improve people’s and businesses’ quality of life. With a mission of serving the needs of people everywhere, this company has a goal of resourcing and producing quality energy solutions that will benefit the community at large.
We are recruiting for a well-established company, who is looking to find an experienced Accountant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to develop their career and gradually progress through tfrom a complex accounting role to financial controlling.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for the group
- Checking journals posted by junior colleagues
- Acting as a main point of contact for escalations
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Coaching junior colleagues
- Reporting for the management and group
- Improving the accounting processes
- Participation in regular audits
- Assuring smooth month, quarter and year end closings
- Controlling of consistency between local ERP system and data in Reporting Package and corporate books
- Preparing financial statements, supporting schedules and disclosures
- Analyzing revenues, expenses, account balances
- Summarizing financial status; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
- Previous experience in accounting is required
- Fluent English
- Russian is an advantage
- US GAAP or IFRS welcomed
- Knowledge of SAP advantage
- Yearly bonus
- Relocation package
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- 4 sick days
- Multisport card
- Flexi passes
- Contribution for birthday present
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.