Are you an experienced senior accountant currently looking for new opportunities?
Our client is proffering a unique chance for those who are enjoying a multinational dynamic environment and are not afraid to speak English daily.
As a top leader in its industry, this company has proved to be vital to the manufacturing industry through its thermal processing services and techniques. They focus on servicing the specific needs of their large, international customer network. With years of experience and expertise in this area, they have proven to be quite successful in providing quality and satisfaction to their customers.
Those will be your responsibilities:
– Managing GL records and analyses
– Operating month-end, quarter-end, as well as year-end closing activities (cost and revenue accruals/ deferrals, cost allocation, and adjustments)
– Creating monthly balance sheet reconciliations and follow up on outstanding balances
– Cooperate closely with other teams providing support and assistance in the preparation of VAT declarations
– Assuring accuracy of financial statements and reconciliations in accordance with IFRS and compliance to internal policies
– Monitoring and managing relationships with finance business partners and other stakeholders
– Handing over assistance for statutory reporting and to the indirect tax team by preparing financial statements, local audits, tax compliance, and intercompany reconciliations
– Offer assistance to various departments with accounting issues and inquiries
– Providing support to financial controller
– Pinpoint opportunities and implementation
– Preparing ad hoc business and performance analysis
– English skills at least on B2+
– Ideally 2-3 years of previous experience in Finance/Accounting/Audit
– Previous experience with month/quarter/year-end closings
– University degree is desirable
– Past experience from international SCC is a plus
– Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
– 25 days of holiday + 3 sick days
– Core working hours 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
– Very competitive salary
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Traffic card contribution
– Modern, open space offices and a friendly working environment
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.