Are you about to shift your career to another level in a new Shared Service center in a multinational company?
Do you have solid experience in complex accounting and can speak fluent English?
In this case, you should give it a shot!
Our client – the Swiss-based family-owned company is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency – is now extending their Accounting team and looking for a Senior Accountant.
What responsibilities are waiting for you?
– Managing several activities related to record to report accounting, asset accounting, bank accounting, general ledger accounting, and management accounting
– Cooperating in closing activities with other departments
– Handling accounts reconciliations
– Preparation of tax reports
– Conducting financial reporting
– Reporting operation process issues and finding in issue resolution
– Partaking in a transfer of activities from legal entities into the new Global Business Center
– Process documentation development
– Participating in process improvement activities
– Experience in accounting, mainly record to report or GL for 2 years
– Academic degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or something related
– Fluency in English
– Advanced knowledge of MS Office
– Working experience with SAP FI is an advantage
– Great communication and analytical skills
– Detail-oriented and precise person
– Ability to work in a team
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Home office – two days a week
– Cafeteria – CZK 14 400/year
– Multisport card
– Meal vouchers
– Paid travel insurance also for private purposes
– Mobile tariff (voucher to buy anything from O2)
– Refreshments at work
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.