Do you have previous experience in ACCOUNTING? Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
We have a perfect career opportunity for you to become a part of General Ledger team!
You will be responsible for:
– Month-end closing operations resulting in financial statement preparation
– Preparing various types of reporting such as P/L report, Expense report, etc.
– Performing reconciliation and analytical review of GL accounts
– Regular control of journal entries
– Booking more complex accounting operations, various adjustments, and clearing
– Participation in financial approving (invoices, purchase orders, etc.)
– Assistance to the internal or external auditor and provide information as requested
– Keeping all entries and reconciliations in accordance with internal procedures
– Solving operational and accounting issues
– Working closely with other team members and stakeholders
– Background in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
– Proficient level of English is required
– 2-3 years of previous accounting experience with knowledge of finance principles
– Advanced PC literacy and MS Office (particularly Excel)
– Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
– Strong communication skills
– Flexible working hours
– Home office (3 days/month)
– 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
– 2 paid days for external trainings
– Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Meal vouchers
– Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
– Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
– Employee´s discounts
– Refreshment including fresh fruit on workplace
– Teambuilding and events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.