Our client offers you a great opportunity to work as a Senior Accountant!
If you are seeking an international and friendly working environment, the ability to use your English daily and already have 2-3 years of experience, then you’re just who we’re looking for.
As a top leader in its industry, this company has proved to be vital to the manufacturing industry through its thermal processing services and techniques. They focus on servicing the specific needs of their large, international customer network. With years of experience and expertise in this area, they have proven to be quite successful in providing quality and satisfaction to their customers.
As a Senior Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
– Maintaining general ledger records and analyses
– Performing month-end, quarter-end, as well as year-end closing activities (cost and revenue accruals/ deferrals, cost allocation and adjustments)
– Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and follow up on outstanding balances
– Working closely with other teams providing support and assistance in the preparation of VAT declarations
– Ensuring accuracy of financial statements and reconciliations in accordance with IFRS and compliance to internal policies
– Overseeing and managing relationships with finance business partners and other stakeholders
– Providing assistance for statutory reporting and to the indirect tax team by preparing financial statements, local audits, tax compliance and intercompany reconciliations
– Offer assistance to various departments with accounting issues and inquiries
– Provide support to financial controller
– Identify opportunities and implementation
– Prepare ad hoc business and performance analysis
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
– Fluent in English (B2+)
– At least 2-3 years of past experience in the financial field (Accounting/Audit/Finance)
– Candidates with prior experience from international SCC is an advantage
– Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
– Previous work experience with month/quarter/year end closings
– University degree
– 25 days of holiday + 3 sick days
– Core working hours 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
– Very competitive salary
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Traffic card contribution
– Modern, open space offices and a friendly working environment
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.