Are you experienced in complex accounting?
Would you like to start your career in a new Global Business Center?
Then we are looking for you!
Our client – the Swiss-based family owned company is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency – is looking for new team members to their Accounting team.
As the Senior Accountant you would be responsible for:
– Coordinating all activities related to record to report accounting, asset accounting, bank accounting, general ledger accounting and management accounting.
– Participating in closing activities in cooperation with other departments
– Accounts reconciliations
– Preparing tax reports
– Financial reporting
– Reporting operation process issues and supports in issue resolution
– Participating in a transfer of activities from legal entities into the new Global Business Center
– Developing process documentation
– Process improvement
– 2 years of experience in accounting, specifically record to report or general ledger
– University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other related fields
– Fluent in English
Advanced knowledge of MS Office
– Working experience with SAP FI is an advantage
Strong communication and analytical skills
Attention to details
– Team player
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Home office – two days a week
– Cafeteria – CZK 14 400/year
– Multisport card
– Meal vouchers
– Paid travel insurance also for private purposes
– Mobile tariff (voucher to buy anything from O2)
– Refreshments at work
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.