Are you fluent in English? Would you like to work in accounting within a multinational petrochemical industry in Prague?
This is a great chance to participate in Project Transition and in well-established international company.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain timely and accurate General Ledger records
- Book/post all journal entries, both country and SSC driven, ensuring relevant back up is included
- Carry out the monthly financial analysis
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, closures and the related reports (US GAAP and statutory)
Start: ASAP or by agreementRequirements:
The candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- High school/University degree (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics)
- Fluent English, other language is plus
- Complex financial accountancy experience within multi-national organization
- Analytical capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Abilitity to prioritize
- Very good PC skills
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience.Benefits:
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- 4 sick days
- Multisport card
- Cafeteria bonus sustem
- Language courses
- Trainings and support of further professional education
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.