Are you experienced in accounting?
Do you enjoy working in an international environment?
Do you speak French?
Then, you are the right candidate!
As the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for:
– General ledger accounting
– GL account maintenance
– Accounts reconciliations
– Closing activities
– Journal entries
– Balance sheets reconciliations
– Preparing analyses
– Booking payments
– Processing VAT
– Preparing monthly performance reports
– University degree in finance/accounting/business preferred
– Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting
– Fluent English (B2) and French (B2)
– Knowledge of European GAAP, IFRS
– Work experience with an ERP system (advantage)
– Experience from SSC/BPO environment is a plus
– Organized personality with attention to details
– Accurate, communicative with good communication skills
– Performance bonus
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Meal vouchers
– 5 sick days
– Flexi pass
– Language courses, professional training, personal development
– Great career-development opportunities
– Employee discounts
– Pension/Insurance support
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.