Are you experienced in FINANCE and ACCOUNTING?
Do you speak fluent English and French?
If you fulfill the requirements mentioned below – don´t hesitate and apply now!
– Supporting team leaders and controller
– Preparation of month-end journals, maintenance of General Ledger records in a timely and accurate manner
– Completion of monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
– Preparation of intercompany invoices, documents for auditors
– Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
– Carry out and review internal and external reporting
– Execution of government reports, tax reporting, and ad hoc financial information requests
– Compliance to internal controls in accordance with the company’s processes
– Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting within a multinational organization
– Certified Accountant level / University degree is an advantage
– Experience with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS
– Proven experience with the preparation of statutory financial statements and direct/indirect taxes
– Strong written and spoken English and French
– Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
– Experienced Microsoft Excel user
– Oracle E1 and HFM experience is an advantage
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.