Are you experienced in complex accounting? Do you speak fluent Spanish and English?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
The role Senior Accountant involves complex accounting and clerical tasks, maintenance and processing of transactions including monthly closing activities.
You can look forward to lots of benefits and working in smaller teams in a friendly, relaxed environment.
* Processing of control mechanisms in accounting department
* Processing of monthly closing activities
* Regular reconciliation of supplier statements and performing of aged credit reporting
* Preparation of external statistics
* Identifying and solving errors
* Close cooperation with financial reporting and controlling
– Minimum 3-5 years of experience in accounting
– Strong background in internal controls
– Fluent Spanish (B2) and English (B2)
– Educational background in Finance/Accounting/Business administration is an advantage
– Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
– Strong communication and analytical skills
– Attention to details
– Proactive approach
– Home office upon agreement
– Work-life balance employee support
– 5 weeks of holiday
– A variety of training courses, incl. languages
– Meal vouchers
– Cafeteria points
– Multisport card
– Commuting allowance
– Contribution towards your life and pension insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.