Do you have experience within Finance and Accounting?
Are you able to speak fluent English and Spanish?
If yes to the above check out the responsibilities of this position and if you fulfill the requirements listed below, don’t hesitate apply now to this position!
Main Responsibilities of the position:
-Supporting team leaders and controllers
-Preparation of month-end journals, maintenance of General Ledger records within a timely and accurate manner
-Completion of monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
-Preparation of intercompany invoices and documents for auditors
-Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
-Carry out and review internal and external reporting
-Execution of government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information requests
-Compliance to internal controls in accordance with the company’s processes
– Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting within a multinational organization
– Certified Accountant level/University degree is an advantage
– Experience with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS
– Proven experience with preparation of statutory financial statements and direct/indirect taxes
– Strong written and spoken English and Spanish
– Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
– Experienced Microsoft Excel user
– Oracle E1 and HFM experience is an advantage
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.