Are you experienced in FINANCE and ACCOUNTING?
Do you speak fluent in English and Spanish?
If you fulfill requirements mentioned below – don´t hesitate and apply now!
- Supporting team leaders and controller
- Preparation of month-end journals, maintenance of General Ledger records in timely and accurate manner
- Completion of monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Preparation of intercompany invoices, documents for auditors
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Carry out and review internal and external reporting
- Execution of government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information requests
- Compliance to internal controls in accordance with the company’s processes
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting within multinational organization
- Certified Accountant level / University degree is an advantage
- Experience with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS
- Proven experience with preparation of statutory financial statements and direct/indirect taxes
- Strong written and spoken English and Spanish
- Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- Oracle E1 and HFM experience is an advantage
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition