This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with educational background in finance & accounting who are seeking a demanding and challenging role at successful international business! This role will suit you if you have previous bookkeeping or accounting experience and are interested in deepening your knowledge within these areas, you enjoy to work within a multinational team of experts and you are seeking a role in friendly and motivated team. This position will allow you to become an important part of the company’s hierarchy and participate in month-end closing procedures resulting in accurate and precise financial statements.
Our client is international company based in the city centre that is now looking for candidates in their finance and accounting team.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures
– Financial approving
– Accurate and timely financial reporting
– Monitor and analyse general ledger processes
– Respond to inquiries regarding financial results, variances and other special requests
– Month-end account reconciliation
– Preparation of financial statements and business analysis
– Monthly and year-end closing
– Identify opportunities, implementation
– Support to financial controller
– Previous working experience on similar position lasting at least 1,5 year
– Fluency in English language
– Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
– Professionalism and integrity
– Team work and reliability
– Drive and independance
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working hours
– Home office
– Casual Friday dress code
– Health and accident insurance
– 25 days of vacatio
– Contribution to MultiSport card
The company also offers a rotation program, opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically and stable employment with high standards of work.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.