If you haven’t quite grown up and still enjoy delivering month-end closings, carrying out month-end account reconciliation or preparation of financial statements, then we have the perfect job for you; accountant!
But don’t worry if you’re concerned about fitting in. No longer the stereotype of unchanging and monotonous environment applies!
Our client is looking for candidates who are ambitious and are not afraid to speak up. When working for this company, you will have the chance to prove yourself, do things differently and get the responsibility you really deserve.
So, what will I actually be doing?
- Regular financial reporting and analysis
- Month-end account reconciliation
- Preparation of financial statements and business analysis
- Close cooperation with other teams, assisting with the preparation of VAT declaration
- Support other projects
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Monthly and year-end closing
- Identify opportunities, implementation
- Support to financial controller
- Other related tasks
- Background with general accounting principles
- Advanced English language skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Friendly, personable demeanor
- Effectively manage meeting requests and calendar organization
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Casual Friday dress code
- Health and accident insurance
- 25 days of vacatio
- Contribution to MultiSport card
The company also offers a rotation program, opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically and stable employment with high standards of work.Other info:
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition