A renowned global organisation that is consistently ranked high in employee satisfaction and is an absolute leader in its industry, is looking for individuals to join their growing inventory team.
As a SENIOR ANALYST you will:
- Monitor and analyze Sales orders through financial statuses
- Identify root causes of repeating issues and suggest solution
- Review Intercompany Netting and solve related issues
- Prepare monthly overview reports for local finance teams
- Transit accounts reconciliation
- Coordinate team activity
- Review the processes and drive improvements
- Provide trainings to new joiners
What experience and skills do you need?
- An academic degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related discippline
- Previous work experience in an accounting or analytical role
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in working in a Shared Service Center
And what can you expect in return apart from great team spirit, supportive environment and convenient location?
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- MultiSport Card
- Meal Vouchers
- Life and Accident insurance
- Contribution for Illness Leave
- Contribution for Language Study
- Contribution for Prague Public
- Pension contribution
- Flexi Passes
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=finance-bankovnictvi
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.