Do you have experience in Accounts Payable accounting?
Do you speak Greek?
Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Join our client’s international tech company and become a member of a diverse team of accounting professionals.
As a Senior Accounts Payable Accountant with Greek, your responsibilities will be:
– Perform accounts payable activities
– Processing invoices
– Investigating and resolving issues regarding invoices
– Managing invoice and supplier data in SAP
– Monthly/ yearly closing activities + periodic dashboard reporting
– Root cause analysis of errors and discrepancies
– Resolving supplier’s queries regarding payments
– Improving accounting processes within the department
What you already have:
– University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or similar
– At least 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
– Working experience from the SSC/BPO environment
– Fluent level of English and Greek
– Knowledge of IFRS and European GAAP is a plus
– Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems is a great advantage
– Analytical thinking and attention to detail
– Performance bonus
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Meal vouchers
– 5 sick days
– Flexi pass
– Language courses, professional training, personal development
– Great career-development opportunities
– Employee discounts
– Pension/Insurance support
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.