We are looking for experienced accountants who enjoy complex tasks and can use English on daily basis to fill our client’s vacancy of Senior A2R Accountant.
In this role, you will be in charge of accounting and reporting activities including assessing tax risk, searching for any discrepancies, closing activities and balance sheet account reconciliation. You will ensure that all reports and finance documents are in compliance with IFRS. You will assist local entities in establishing local statutory reporting, you will establish proper level of controls (accounting, taxation, reporting processes). You will support both your team, managers and auditors in order to innovate and improve systems and processes.
Moreover, you will actively participate and lead both internal and international accounting and reporting projects.
– Strong command of English – C1 – will be used both written and oral F2F, via phone, video conferences and presentations
– Knowledge of SAP and proficiency in MS Excel
– Experience in complex accounting for 3 years and more, knowledge of IFRS 16
– Very good communication skills and analytical thinking
– Ability to meet deadlines and to achieve goals
* 25 days of vacation
* Flexible working hours and home office
* Fruit and other refreshment at the workplace
* Sport activities in the office and Multisport card
* Language courses and training activities
* Life insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.