The worldwide known drink company is looking for a senior BI Analyst (m/f) who will support the company’s logistics performance by providing operational & financial insights, drive analysis on main KPIs via analytics or BI tools, and drive automation of reporting activities.
- Working on selected projects to ensure timely and accurate completion
- Development of accuracy of provided KPIs
- Responsibility for process improvements, standardization, and automation
- Delivery of customized products to internal stakeholders
- People development – training of other team members on the use of BI tools and analytics
- Communication and cooperation with other logistics teams/company’s departments
- Communication and cooperation with 3rd parties
- Relevant experience ideally from FMCG company
- Perfect English (you will use it at your work daily)
- Advanced experience in usage of BI tools and analytics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP / SQL / Access / VBA / Power BI
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, responsibility, problem-solving capacity
- Working for a well-known and stable company
- Pleasant & friendly working environment
- It‘s a logistics project which lasts 6-months and after the end, you can participate in another company’s projects
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holiday
- Multisport Card
- Free company’s products
- Prague 4
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.