Are you experienced in business analysis? Do you enjoys working with data? Are you familiar with SQL and Tableau or Power BI?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
As the Senior Business Analyst you would be responsible for :
– Analyzing seller queries in scalable way to identify trends, drivers and formulate recommendations
– As per seller queries or seller reimbursement requests, identify key data requirement and efficiently extract and process the data to help business in taking key business decisions
– Collaborating with business stakeholders in the central team to deliver impactful findings in various investigations.
– Wherever possible, automate those manual investigations through automating/fastening data extraction and validation tasks
– Drive and provide business insights for deep dives in weekly and monthly business reviews
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics or similar
– Min. 3 years of experience in data analysis or similar experience
– Proficiency in reporting tools – Tableau/Power BI/Quicksight etc.
– Good exposure in SQL, MS Excel and other analytical tools
– Good proficiency in English language, both verbal and written
– Supply Chain Experience is an advantage
– Proficiency in R/Python is a plus
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Competitive salary
– Relocation package
– Life insurance
– Contribution towards pension insurance
– Continued learning and development
– Public transportation reimbursement
– Working in an international environment
– Benefits and employees discounts
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog-friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.