As an IT Senior Analyst, you will be part of the Finance team’s European Oracle IT Competency Centre. You will partner with and support the EMEA Finance organization, and assume responsibility to clarify and communicate business requirements, assuring IT systems are aligned with business needs. You will be a functional specialist providing an array of services such as day-to-day operations support, business process improvement, and project management.
- You will be supporting users of the finance modules app. 90 % of the time
- Partner with the EMEA Finance organization to maintain and implement standard business practices in the Oracle R12 ERP system (Finance and Accounts Receivables predominantly)
- Provide strategic consultancy & support across Finance EMEA and contribute to Global initiatives
- Support system operations in the area of functional responsibility working with the Finance Innovation team to build standard processes and automated tools
- Contribute to maintain and develop an effective European support organization for standard applications
- Collaborate on major system implementation (e.g. project management, feasibility study, process mapping, deployment of business best practices, system configuration, testing, data migration, training, and management of change)
- Accounts Receivables and E-business Tax Oracle modules support experience
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel 30 – 50 % time within EU
- Nice to have:
- Advanced SQL, Excel
- Business & IT system knowledge
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- A small team of 4 people
- Work from Brno, Wroclaw, Barcelona, Valladolid, Malmaison, Valencia or Quattordio
- No management responsibility
- Career growth – after becoming an expert, move onto consultancy level, (within oracle team or moving to SAP – mid-term strategy)
- An ideal size of the company – 500 employees worldwide
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.