Are you experienced in business analysis? Do you enjoys working with data and data visualization? Are you familiar with SQL, Excel and Tableau or Power BI?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
As the Senior Business Analyst you would be responsible for :
– creating dashboards, analyses and reports
– sourcing, maintaining, integrating and visualizing data
– using different tools (Excel, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, QuickSight)
– answering questions about the state of the business
– delivering insights to help guide the strategic direction
– building and maintaining reports
– ensuring data cleanliness and accuracy
– presenting data to stakeholders (senior leaders and managers)
– communicating the outcome and recommendations
– ad-hoc reporting
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics or similar
– Min. 3 years of experience in data analysis, data visualization or similar experience
– Proficiency in reporting tools – Tableau/Power BI/Quicksight etc.
– Good exposure in SQL, MS Excel and other analytical tools
– Good proficiency in English language, both verbal and written
– Proficiency in R/Python is a plus
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Competitive salary
– Relocation package
– Life insurance
– Contribution towards pension insurance
– Continued learning and development
– Public transportation reimbursement
– Working in an international environment
– Benefits and employees discounts
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog-friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.