We are seeking candidates for the role of a SENIOR BUYER to join an international Supply Chain Management team. Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique challenges and new opportunities? Don´t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
As a Senior Category Buyer you will execute strategic sourcing plans aligned to business needs and objectives, and manage and develop supplier relationships that deliver value across quality, service, innovation, and cost.
Who will you work for?
Helping clients harness the power of innovation in today’s digital age, this international IT services company operates in 70 countries worldwide. Providing a vast amount of IT services and consulting, this company focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders. This alone makes them not only a leader in their industry, but also a leader in global corporate citizenship.
Your key responsibilities:
- To execute action plans to meet global supply chain strategies including sourcing strategies and global supplier network capabilities for key commodities as well as spend categories (HW, SW, Telco; Network and Professional services) to achieve broad business objectives
- To prepare analyses and research to address specialized supply chain issues
- To carry out action plans for contracting, supplier management, business partnering, and savings
- To negotiate agreements with suppliers containing program specifications, functional objectives, and savings
- To be able to follow Corporate, Regional, and Supply Chain policies and procedures
- To maintain excellent working relationships with all involved stakeholders
- At least Bachelor´s degree
- Fluency in English (French or German is a huge plus)
- 3+ years working experience in procurement
- Ability to understand and apply broad supply chain principles
- Ability to understand and relate technical solutions, analyze benefits of alternative solutions, and effectively communicate recommendations to customer management
- Experience working with concepts, practices, and procedures in areas of responsibility or demonstrated vendor selection, sourcing and contracting, supplier management, and/or negotiation skills
- Good IT skills and proficient in the use of MS Office
- Superb communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Team work while ensuring follow up on individual responsibility
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Unlimited period contract
- Flexible working hours
- Three days of Home Office per month
- Health and accident insurance
- Referral bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Fruit and refreshment on the workplace
- Multisport Card
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Team buildings and company events
- Brand new offices close to the city centre
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services