A scientific company, with 70 000 employees and 22 bl. USD in revenues is now looking for a Software Engineer.
- Design and implement software in C++
- Verify the functionality with real HW (top-notch electron microscopes)
- Face challenging interdisciplinary tasks
- Collaborate with other team members (software developers, physicists, electronic engineers) in Brno, USA, and Holland
- Bachelor degree
- C++ knowledge
- knowledge of STL, Boost, C# or COM is an advantage
- English B2
- freedom – we have a flexible working schedule, 5 weeks of vacation, and 3 sick days/year
- you will be part of a successful international company specialized in high-tech
- great working equipment: notebook of high quality, company phone, and two monitors are our standard, further office equipment based on personal preferences
- meal allowance and company canteen with free fruit and vegetables
- free Multisport card
- annual bonus
- pension insurance allowance, the possibility of life or health insurance for better prices
- personal mobile tariff for a friendly price
- possibility to grow in personal skills and professional language (e.g. free English lessons)
- modern work environment including relax zones, power yoga lectures, gym, outside playground, and massages in the building
- open and friendly company culture
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.