Do you have more than 3 years of experience as a BUYER or in PROCUREMENT area?
Are you fluent in ENGLISH and do you have good communication skills also in GERMAN?
Would you appreciate flexible working hours and other nice benefits?
Then we are searching for you!
You would work for international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
As a Senior Category Buyer you will:
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain products/services at the least cost/risk solution according to the end-users requirements
- Participate in the development and completion of contracts and contract negotiations
- Review Supplier Agreements and Statement of Works
- Create various types of agreements
- Contribute to the annual P&L savings targets
- Cooperate with business stakeholders to achieve improve supplier targers, savings targets, and maximize supplier collaboration
- Communicate with stakeholders during the course of the procurement cycle
- Identify new business related opportunities
- Ensure suppliers/solution partners adhere to industry and technical quality standards
- Implement supply chain strategies and make sure that it is in line with corporate goals
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Solve the operating problems and issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in English and German language
- Three or more years of proven procurement experience in one of the following IT categories (HW, SW, Network & Telco) OR procurement experience in professional or indirect services
- Ability to relate technical solutions, analyze benefits of all alternatives, and effectively communicate recommendations
- Excelent communication skills to represent with customers
- Analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Proven success working as part of a team
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Work performed without daily supervision
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid days for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s discounts
- Refreshment including fresh fruit on workplace
- Teambuilding and events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.