The successful candidate will bring their experience of managing and coordination of various marketing channels.
As a Channel Marketing Specialist, you will be instrumental in supporting the team delivering on key strategic projects, as well as day to day media and channel requirements, ensuring the best ROI delivery for the company’s products in a region.
You will administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original and high-quality content. You will be responsible for weekly reviews and quarterly analysis of all promo activities by regions, and will manage marketing activities to achieve sales targets and market share. Also, you will coordinate training and trade shows, prepare merchandising products and other programs and you will oversee well-maintained documentation and processes.
– Very good command of English and Czech or Slovak (C1 level, both written and spoken);
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or marketing related;
– 3+ years of business marketing, Customer or Technology brand experience is preferred;
– ICT literacy, proficiency in MS Office;
– Great communication and organizational skills; time management;
– Analytical thinking; pro-active attitude, problem-solving
– 1 year contract with possibility of extesion
* 25 vacation days per year
* Fitness Allowance
* Meal vouchers
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Employee Life Insurance
* Employee Accidental Insurance
* Supplementary Retirement Contribution
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.