Are you experienced in CREDIT/CASH COLLECTION or Accounts Receivables? …fluent in ENGLISH and GERMAN?
Then we have a great opportunity for you!
As a Credit Analyst your main responsibility will be to ensure adequate cash collections on assigned portfolios of clients and credit risk assessments of customers.
- Handling all collections activities on the assigned portfolios. Activities include minimizing balances on customers’ accounts, timely escalation/resolution of disputes and collection issues.
- Accurate cash receipts forecast on the assigned portfolios on a monthly basis
- Ensuring AR metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolios in accordance with agreed goals
- Analyzing of financial information and/or any other relevant information of assigned customers in order to assess credit risk and make necessary recommendations to the business
- Preparing reports to aid management and perform account and customer reconciliations as necessary
- Adding value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
- Supporting and coaching other team members and driver of the best practice
- Cooperation with Audit Consultants
- Fluent in English and German
- Advanced in MS Excel
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Analytical type of person with excellent presentation skills
- Goal oriented and motivated person
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition