What makes you successful is your ease of conversation, building relationships and connecting with others.
What excites you is a dynamic environment where you are expected to handle multitasking and think ouside of the box.
What makes you a great candidate is your customer centric approach and your experiences in this field.
For one of our clients, we are looking for candidates to join their back-office team of experienced professionals.
More specifically you will:
– Take care of your portfolio of customers
– Be accountable for the timely and accurate resolution of customers’ queries and issues (both via telephone or e-mail)
– Advise customer’s regarding their orders, logistics, and delivery
– Collect customer’s feedback
– Maintain and manage a relationship with your customers
– Work cohesively in a team environment.
– 1+ years of experience in a customer support environment or logistics field
– Good command of English (both written and oral, level C1)
– Customer-oriented approach
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– A high level of self-motivation and a positive attitude
– 25 days of paid vacation
– Meal vouchers
– Contribution to insurance
– Training and courses
– And more.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.