We are looking for a Senior Data/Research Manager to support the expansion of IT services and Analytics Team to a global technology market research company.
We are a small team in a medium-sized organization, which allows for your contributions to truly make an impact. You will manage people and services. You will work with market data including interpretation and explanations.
- Manage a team of experienced market analysts focusing on IT services markets
- Be responsible for a number of complex analytics projects
- Develop and present quantitative research and analysis
- Ensure new, innovative research is developed and delivered on time and with the highest quality
- Communicate and amplify key research results via online or live presentations
This position calls for an individual with excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills, along with extensive experience interacting with clients and with custom consulting project delivery.:
- Experience in a relevant practice at an IT market research or consulting firm; or in a Technology vendor
- Knowledge and understanding of IT market (IT outsourcing, consulting, application-specific services etc.)
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to analyze and extract knowledge from different datasets
- Professional fluency in written and oral business English – fluency in a second European language is a plus
Perks and benefits
- Flexible work hours and home office (3-4 days, possibly more)
- 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days + 4 additional “unplug” off days per year
- Annual Bonus
- Cozy offices in a historical building in Prague, Old town square
- You will work in an autonomous manner and organize your work however you wish
- An exciting job that will offer you new opportunities and learnings every day
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.