- You will mentor and give directions to the team members, provide a technical overview of the development team’s work and ensure that the product meets the specified requirements
- As a developer, you will use mainly Microsoft’s Visual Studio as an IDE.
- As a tracking system you will use Jira, for sharing your thoughts and documents Confluence, for continues delivery TeamCity, for code reviews Collaborator and as a version control system Perforce & Git.
- We want you to have commercial experience in software design and development focused on product development.
- You need to have skills to develop clean and maintainable code and follow commonly used top practices e.g. unit testing, automation testing.
- Also, because you are reading this job description in English you should have fluent written and verbal English skills as we are a multinational company.
- Among the many benefits are a competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
- We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials and mentors.
- You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii and Xbox360.
- We provide Flexi Passes, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours and fruits in the kitchen.