Search of a Senior Digital Design – Physical Implementation Engineer to join dynamic team in Brno.
Position overview :As a Senior Digital Design – Physical Implementation Engineer, you’ll lead the transformation of concept into real-world circuits, specializing in the physical side of digital design for cutting-edge semiconductor products.
– Process RTL through implementation phases, including synthesis, DFT, STA, and place & route.
– Manage design intent, encompassing power intent/UPF and timing constraints/SDC.
– Play a vital role in submitting GDS (Graphic Design System) data for Tape-In and contribute to critical Tape-Out activities.
– A university degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology.
– Knowledge of synthesis, DFT, STA, and/or place & route tools.
– Proficiency in HDL languages, such as Verilog, SystemVerilog, or VHDL.
– Knowledge of Perl or Python is a plus.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, particularly in technical topics.
– Experience with functional verification and simulation is a valuable asset.
– 5 weeks of annual leave + 3 paid sick days.
– Annual Bonus.
– Transportation Allowance.
– Financial Support During Illness.
– Meal Allowance.
– Employer Contribution to Pension Plan.
– Edenred Benefits Card.
– Telecommunication Discounts.
– Employee Education Support.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search