● Create graphic designs and resizes of master visuals for brands as (Fortuna, Casa Pariulior, PSK, Hattrick ..) based on client specification, according to corporate design guidelines.
● Finalize documents layout for various purposes (digital, print…).
● Break and edit text based on prepared layouts and pre-established templates.
● Work according to a design brief from the client, designer or Art manager.
● At least 4 – 5 years’ experience in DTP
● Experience in re-sizing design elements to fit the page and communication with print companies
● Skilled in using the graphic software – Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
● Excellent typography skills
● Passion for design
● Own portfolio (required)
● Time management skills – ability to cope with more projects at the same time
● Fluent advanced English is a must, at least intermediate knowledge of Czech, Slovak or Polish is an advantage
● Agency background would be a plus
● Potential career growth and development
● Informal international team, regular communication in English
● Background of a successful company that is expanding internationally
● Large space for self-fulfillment
● Perspective, creative and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
● Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
● Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive and very well equipped building – Florentinum
● Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want, company breakfasts etc.