Communicative, organized and able to work under pressure? If your answer is yes, additionally if you are experienced in event organization, you might be the right person who we are searching for!
As a Senior Event Manager you will be responsible for:
– Event support including organization of major regional congresses, driving sponsorship discussions with organizers, close cooperation with marketing, product managers and vendors and management of budget
– Ensuring appropriate contract agreements in compliance with local regulatory policies
– Project and budget administration including data collection, reporting and tracking of budget
Location: Prague 9
Limited contract with a possibility of prolongation
– Experience in the same or similar position min. 1 year
– Excellent knowledge of English (min. B2+), will be used actively at work
– Energetic person with a pro-active attitude
– Knowledge of MS Office – will be used on daily basis – timetables, presentations, programs, etc.
– Organizational skills and stress resistance
– Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
– 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
– Meal vouchers 90 CZK
– Cafeteria benefit package (up to 48 000 CZK per year after trial period) – can be used for travelling, sport&culture, education, wellness and health care
– International company with daily use of foreign languages
– Young and dynamic team
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.