We are looking for an experienced candidate with whole knowledge of accounting processes. If you know French standards, even better.
Individual and professional care, welcoming atmosphere, work within teams of positive and open-minded people in the small office of international company in Prague!
This is a great opportunity!
What we can offer:
- Identifying business operations trends and patterns using various systems and methodologies for analyzing and reviewing information and data
- Cooperation with General ledgers from the department
- Establishment of a strong relationship with the clients, assist with day to day requests and respond to their needs
- Process improvement within finance and overtaking processes from France
- IFRS Reports to management
- Contact for internal and external auditors
- Responsible for regular closings in accounting
- Ad hoc tasks and reporting to management
What can you expect:
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Nice international team
- Smaller-size office
- Possibility for both personal as well as career growth
- Fluent English and French at least level B1 (reading accounting documents daily)
- Experience in complex accounting (French GAAP is a plus)
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
Your personal profile can be described with the following words:
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage a complex project
- Paying attention to detail
- Team player
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- 25 days off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Contribution for pension insurance
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition