For over 60 years, this international IT services company has been a top leader in its industry. Operating in 70 countries worldwide, this company provides next generation IT solutions for its prominent clients. In Prague, it is located in modern offices with top-end amenities, employes over 500 people of different nationalities.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Senior Financial and Reporting Analyst
- Revenue forecasting and monthly costs review
- Collecting and analysing reporting packages from business units
- Preparing selected IFRS consolidated financial statements
- Communicating with external auditors (BIG4)
- Performing reconciliation accounts, reviewing and analysing monthly financial data.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well either IFRS or US GAAP, and SOX requirements.
- Completing intercompany reporting
- Reviewing CAPEX estimates
- Developing and upholding financial controls and procedures
- Previous professional experience in financial analysis, financial audit, controlling or reporting
- University degree, preferably in the field of finance and accounting
- Fluency in English – work environment is international and English is the main company language
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with SAP ERP system
- Knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Fluency in another European language is considered a great advantage (French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Danish, Bulgarian, Polish)
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Pension fund contribution
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Contribution for Illness Leave
- Employer-Subsidized Meals
- Language courses
- Workplace refereshments
- In addition, international candidates may be eligible for relocation package (up to 3 000EUR).
Send us your updated CV in English language to receive:
- professional recruitment services which are free of charge
- details about the Czech labour market, information on salaries and benefits and the specifics of the Czech recruitment culture
- briefing before your interview with the company and support throught the entire process
- faster recruitment process
- guaranteed feedback on your application with the company
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.