Are you experienced in complex accounting?
Would you like to be a part of an international company focusing on innovative energy solutions?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
As the Senior General Ledger Accountant you will be responsible for:
– GL and intercompany accounting
– Closing activities and reporting
– Completion of monthly reconciliation and analysis
– Investigating and resolving variances
– Reporting to management
– Participating in process improvement activities
– Ensuring accurate recording of transactions in accounting systems
– Compliance to internal controls in accordance with the company’s processes
– Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting
– Strong background in internal controls
– Fluent English (B2), other language is a big advantage
– Educational background in Finance/Accounting/Business administration is an advantage
– Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
– Strong communication and analytical skills
– Attention to details
– Proactive approach
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Home office upon agreement
– Work-life balance employee support
– A variety of training courses, incl. languages
– Meal vouchers
– Cafeteria points
– Multisport card
– Commuting allowance
– Contribution towards your life and pension insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.