- Perform closing preparation, accrual process and intercompany process.
- Responsibility for the balance sheet and the profit and loss account reconciliation.
- Perform controls for the internal control system to ensure compliance and correctness of the General Ledger
- Prepare audit schedules and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or diploma in Business Administration
- 3-5+ years of general ledger accounting experience with a focus on IFRS
- Polish GAAP knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting software, SAP preferred and proficiency in MS Excel
- Relocation package for abroad newcomers
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- Flexible working hours
- Refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office)
- Company Mobile phone
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- Multisport Card
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Career and personal development