– Oversees the financial and GL accounting function for Germany
– Ensures that company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies and IFRS. Responsible for reviewing monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure this compliance
– Ensures that the FSSC German department is staffed with qualified financial personnel capable of meeting the objectives and responsibilities, noted above.
– Responsible for the continued development of this personnel
– Leading a newly established team
– Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience, work experience in a FSSC environment is a plus
– SAP – FiCO modules, Excel
– English – B2 level + German – advanced level, daily use
– We support talented, energetic and motivated individuals in their professional growth
– High standards of work
– Nice environment to work in, being a part of a small team of 6 people
– Stable international company
– Sophisticated system of training and further development
– Real opportunity for career growth
– Daily use of languages
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.