Do you already have experience from HR in international environment?
Do you have organizational and project management skills?
Can you speak fluent English?
Then send us your CV and become a part of global HR team!
Your responsibilities will be:
* participate in design of corporate HR projects and strategy, including key projects, timelines and budgets
* define project plans, timelines and budgets for assigned projects to improve current/ future HR effectiveness and efficiency
* track and ensure timely delivery of ongoing projects through use of project management tools, defined KPIs, scorecards and dashboards
* set up tracking mechanism for defined KPIs
* plan and execute reports/data analyses on global level to identify need for action related to all HR topics (e.g. headcount, diversity, talent, people insights)
* prepare appropriate decision recommendation for management
* manage improvement process related to people data
* identify issues and make recommendations while working with other HR functions to better track and enhance HR effectiveness, leverage HR IT and strengthen HR data management
* review accuracy and timely preparation of reports
Start: 1.9.2021 at the latest
Salary: 60-80 000 CZK/m – negotiable
Location: Prague 4
Full-time contract for 1 year with possibility of prolongation.
* Min. Bachelor Degree, in HR or Business Administration, Economics is an advantage
* Experience in an HR or alternatively Performance Management, Finance or Consulting role
* Fluent English
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
* Project management and organizational skills
– Flexible working hours
– Home Office
– Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
– 6 Self-sickness days/year
– Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
– Lunch vouchers
– International environment, stable company
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.