Are you a Cyber Security professional interested in joining an international company?
Are you familiar with EDR/XPR tools and do you have experience with their implementation?
Look no further. We have an opporutnity for you!
You will be responsible for:
– Managing cyber security operations
– Monitoring and operating Security tools such as IPS, EDR
– Threat and vulnerability management
– Providing guidance and escalation support on all functions for the security
– Developing and tracking security operations metrics
– Analyzing security indicators of compromise, analyzing alert data, and taking appropriate incident response actions with the CTO
– Designing and implementing improvements to the security operations program
– Keeping up to date with industry best practise and new security technology working with the Global Infrastructure team
– Experience from implementing and managing security IT operations (Antivirus, Antimalwares, IT security Audits, Monitoring MDM security components, …)
– Hands-on experience in incident detection response, threat hunting and security monitoring
– Experience with definition of use cases for SIEM development team is necessary
– Experience with Trend Micro or other EDR/XDR is necessary
– Experience with common security tools (SIEMEDR/XDR, IPS, firewall)
– Familiarity with common network, system, infrastructure, and web application attack vectors and related mitigation strategies
– Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow etc.
– Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and interpersonal skills
– Familiar with Mittre attack framework
– Familiar with NIST Incident Response process
– Familiar with ISO27000 standards
– 5 weeks of paid vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments at your workplace
– Flexible working hours
– Occasional work from home
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.