- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Troubleshoot to determine/solve such problems.
- Guide remote users through the problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and WIFI.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Configure new users’ systems
- Write training materials: How-To documents, FAQ’s, etc.
- Occasional travel to Pardubice branch
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Legal permission to work in the Czech Republic
- Great English (Czech would be a huge plus)
- Admin level knowledge of MS Windows and Servers.
- Any additional IT skills are a bonus – SQL, MySQL; Network Configuration
- Great Pay – 40 000 to 50 000czk
- Reporting directly to IT Manager
- A Junior Specialist by your side
- Fully paid Multi-Sport card
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- A really fun and rewarding work environment