INFOSYS provides career opportunities and stable employment in multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of the prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working from the all-new office building in the center of Brno.
Your workday will just fly by as you will:
• Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting and eminent client – an automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, an IT corporation, etc.
• Be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
• Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the client, professional technicians (L2 support);
• Be a ‘right hand’ of the team leaders, assist with reporting;
• Be a part of the shadowing program for the newcomers and ready to ‘lend a hand’ to your junior colleagues;
• Be a member of the international, dynamic and innovative company environment.
Why does Infosys choose you? You definitely:
• Speak and write in English and Swedish fluently;
• Are highly skilled to handle incoming inquiries successfully and give a useful guidance to the client;
• Have been a part of the Customer Support field;
• Perceive multitasking and problem solving as a piece of cake;
• Master Windows, VPN, Office 365, Citrix, ticketing tools, etc.
• Know how to give a helping hand to a newcomer or your junior team member;
• Want to be a team player rather than a lonely wolf;
• Can be punctual and relied on.
Infosys esteems you as we provide:
• Long-term and stable cooperation;
• Performance bonus;
• Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
• Monetary compensation of the night shifts and compensation days for working at the Czech state holidays;
• Meal voucher (a contactless plastic card);
• Multisport card with financial contribution from Infosys;
• Language courses provided by the professional teachers;
• Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
• 25 days of a paid leave;
• Brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic;
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
• Teambuilding activities.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services. Infosys has been in the Czech Republic since 2004 and currently Infosys Brno delivery center provides services to 28 global multinational corporations and market leaders in areas such as automotive and sportswear manufacturing, energy and utilities, insurance, pharmacy and healthcare.