The international company engaged in corporate and investment banking, personal banking, credit cards, and wealth management with a presence in over 50 countries and 140 000 employees. The financial services provider was established in the year 1690.
• Operate with the development of the backend of banking applications in line with the stories agreed by the delivery team.
• Cooperate in collaboration with development leads, enterprise architects and vendors.
• Delivering L3 Support when required.
• Oversee and conduct DevOps and automation practices.
• Following and keeping abreast of the latest web technology trends.
• Engage in code reviews and rituals of scrum methodology.
• Drive a culture of agile development.
• Excellent Java and Spring knowledge.
• Experience with Hibernate, MS SQL or Oracle DB is an advantage.
• University degree.
• Fluent English.
Technologies used on the position: REST API, AWS, microservices, XML (JAXB, SAX, XSLT), internal cloud, JSON, Kotlin, IntelliJ, IDEA, Maven, HTML5 (Angular), Eclipse, Jbehave, TeamCity, Jira, Confluence, GIT, Chef, Nolio.
• Five weeks of holiday.
• Meal vouchers 90 CZK.
• Seven days paternity leave.
• Sick days.
• Yearly bonuses.
• Option to choose a project which best suits your interest.
• Completely remote to work if you are not in Prague, but you are in the territory of the Czech Republic.
• Support with a working permit, if you are already relocated to the Czech Republic.
• Relocation package.
• 2 LCD screens, high-quality chair, Windows or Linux OS.
• Possibility to relocate to other branches after 12 months of work.
• Numerous social and sports events – table football, gaming console, chess, relax in leisure areas.
• Enhanced medical cover.
• English or Czech language courses.
• Flexible working hours, casual dress code.
• Technical/financial training.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.