Take pride in your job and master the following:
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Specify solution components and supervise the development of these components.
- Develop and provide overall solutions.
- Implement solution components according to the defined specifications.
- Guarantee the functional scope and quality of the developed components.
- Write and maintain software documentation.
- Write and perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Collaborate with the creation of test plans and participate in reviews.
- Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design.
- Provide product content to technical writers.
- Mentor, train and develop junior Software Developers.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Very good knowledge of Java and its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.).
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and GradleExperience in the Spring Framework.
It will be highly valued if you are experienced in the following:
- Have a passion for designing and coding often for the most complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Analytical with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced English (Written & Verbal)
- Possess experience in coding in multiple software development languages.
- Strong background in Software Architecture design including Web Apps, Networking & Databases.
- Comfortable with multiple OS platforms (Linux, UNIX, Windows).
- Perform strategic research and design for multiple technical areas.
The client offers a competitive remuneration package with multiple fringe benefits and career progression opportunities.
Does what you read above fire you up?
If so, submit your application before February 28 by sending your CV and a short Cover letter.
Do not delay, I am hiring now and want to hear from you. Feel free to email me for more details!