We are looking for a new colleague to join us as a Senior Java developer in Treasury Pricing Services.
Treasury Pricing Services is a product that delivers internal transfer pricing for Commerzbank’s entire commercial banking book, i.e., all loans, and deposits offered to private and corporate customers. The technology stack is Spring Boot micro-service platform with Apache Kafka as messaging backend, OpenAPI3 access to TPS features, and React JS internal frontend. The project has a mature CI/CD pipeline deploying into OpenShift CaaS in MS Azure.
The team consists of product owner, business analysts, and other developers located in Frankfurt and Prague.
- Develop new Spring Boot micro-services.
- Maintain the existing code base and implement enhancements to it.
- Analyze requirements and work closely with our in-house customers.
- Work in an agile team setup with daily standups.
- Java 11+
- Spring Boot
Nice to have
- OpenShift or Kubernetes
- Apache Kafka
- Home office to make sure you have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- A generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days, and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Special financial conditions and mortgage discount.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children’s summer camps contribution, and free coffee.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.