In the role of Demandware Lead Developer, you will be working on complex ecommerce development projects to ensure quality and timeliness of implementation of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product, participate in requirement elicitation, validation of architecture, creation and review of design.
In this role you will be part of a learning agile culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Should have more than 6+ years of experience in ecommerce domain and 3+ years’ experience in Demandware solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of Demandware technologies e.g. Demandware API, OCAPI, controllers, pipelines, custom cartridges, mock framework.
- Experience with Demandware business manager configuration.
- Experience working with REST and SOAP Web Service Integration.
- Ability to integrate 3rd party LINK cartridges into the Demandware platform.
- Experience with source control (Git/Bit bucket) and continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Knowledge about internet protocols (HTTP(S), SSL, etc.) and data exchange formats (JSon, XML, etc.).
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases.
- Broad knowledge of technology landscape to guide team, evaluate work products, and connect to technology officers in customer Organization.
- Permanent contract
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Competitive salary
- 5th week of leave
- Bike friendly environment
- Option to work from home
- Modern offices in the center of Brno
- Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
- Training opportunities – Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees – Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.