A well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for Senior Oracle Identity Manager.
Responsibilities for this role consists of:
– Translate business and technical requirements through analysis into technical design and system requirements.
– Help with the development of the product and service roadmap and with the planning of the architecture
– The creation, development, testing, and implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) system elements and OIM-based solutions.
– Document the installation and configuration of IDM components in collaboration with technical teams.
– Support internal and external technical or operational teams with consulting and technical assistance.
– Identify the root cause of the issue, lead the analysis, and present the solution to internal peers.
– Observe coding, code review, and documentation standards as necessary
What you need to have:
– Fluent English (B2+)
– 10 years of IT experience
– Knowledge of Identity Acess Management (IAM)
– Experience in Oracle Identity Engineering, both in development and operations
– Experience with OIM troubleshooting
– Knowledge of Java and PL/SQL is a must
– Experience with at least one: Oracle Identity Management platform, Microsoft Azure / Active Directory
– Regulatory framework knowledge such as SOX, GxP
– Leadership, communication skills, pro-active approach, devotion to resolve issues
– Possible full remote in Czechia
– Meal vouchers
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
– Active use of foreign languages
– Competitive salary and many other interesting benefits
– Sick days
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search