Our client, a worldwide known chemical manufacturing company, is looking for a SENIOR ORDER COORDINATOR in Prague.
- Coordinate, lead, coach, mentor, and steward the day-to-day operations of a team of other ORDER COORDINATORS
- Manage the replenishment of finished packaged products and additives
- Support customers, answer questions, solve problems
- Review, modify and approve shipments
- Expedite orders as necessary to meet network requirements
- Create purchase requisitions and purchase orders for global export
- Check invoices if they are paid on time
- Communicate and cooperate with production planners, the transportation group, export centers, suppliers
- Ensure import duties are handled by freight forwarder with accuracy
- Communicate and cooperate with other company’s departments
- You are a fluent English speaker (you will use English daily – at your work & internal communication is in English as well)
- Another language is a big plus
- You have experience from the customer service or procurement
- You have experience with leading of employees/junior colleagues
- Working for a stable, well-known company
- A contract for 1 year with possible extension
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal allowance
- Multisport Card
- Flexible working hours, home office
- No shifts, free weekends
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.