We are looking for a pleasant Senior Order Management Expert to ensure that resolutions are brought to the customer and coordinate order related problems to find a better solution for clients.
If you speak French and English and a customer-oriented approach is essential for you? Please send us your CV in English and become a part of dynamic team of our client to make a global impact and work with some of the world’s loved brands.
- Capture all incoming orders from customers and enter them into system
- Coordinate order related problem resolution (out of stock, delivery delays, product quality issues)
- Manage and resolve system related order messages
- Verify if specific logistic and customer master data rules are met
- Strong communication skills in French and English
- Experienced in a similar field in multicultural environment
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is a big advantage
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Opportunity to progress and advance your career
- A thriving and supportive workplace
- Competitive pay
- Benefits: home office, meal allowance, multisport card, free product vouchers, 25 days of holdiay
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.