Our international client’s Payroll team is seeking a Senior Payroll Analyst EMEA to join a shared services Payroll Team. We are looking for a strong and experienced candidate who will be responsible for processing EMEA payroll for 23 countries.
Our client is an American multinational cloud computing and technology company who offer you a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy the workstyle within an incredible culture.
Please send us your CV in English and become a part of dynamic, fast growing international company where you can grow and develop.
- Preparation of payrolls across the EMEA region
- Providing information to employees and other business partners
- Preparation of monthly reports as required (journals, reconciliations)
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Monitor payroll vendors to ensure optimal performance
- Previous end to end experience in International Payroll is essential
- Advanced skills with Excel (Workday, SAP will be an advantage)
- Fluent English (German/ French will be an advantage)
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Competitive compensation
- 6 months fixed term contract with possibility to extend later
- Modern and comfortable office near Karlin (+ HO opportunity)
- An energetic and passionate team atmosphere
- In addition, you will get a company benefits such as 25 days of holidays, 5 sick days, Multisport card, Travel card, Cafeteria program and Lunch allowance.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.