We are looking for Senior Payroll Analyst for EMEA region who would like to join our multicultural team in Prague or Bratislava!
You will be responsible to:
- Be the subject matter expert to improve the payroll process in a country
- Be the subject matter expert for expansion projects
- Ensure the effectiveness of the payroll process from start to finish
- Cooperate with a set of teams such as IT, HR, Finance and Accounting Department, in order to ensure the correct application of best practices
- Collaborate with other managers to maintain the efficiency of the verification process
- 5+ years of experience in EMEA Payroll processes & systemseep controllership
- Statutory compliance knowledge (tax, labour code, social security, garnishments, pension, benefits,
- Experienced level in English and German
- Analytical skills, statistical skills
- Passion for customer service
- Team spirit
- Experience with MS Office (mainly MS Access and MS Excel)
- Experience with SQL as well as with project management would be an advantage
We offer you :
- A salary between 2000 and 3000 euros (depending on your experience)
- Annual membership in a medical clinic
- Life insurance
- Contribution to retirement insurance
- A restaurant ticket card
- Professional development opportunities
- Work in an international environment
- 2 days of paid leave and 3 sickdays
- Relocation bonus
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.