Are you interested in International Payroll Coordination?
Do you speak fluent English and French?
Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
Your new employer is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry as well as a multibillion dollar company, this company focuses on improving lives through the power of medicine. With over 150 years of experience, they have been quite successful in creating pharmaceutical solutions for patient needs across the globe. Recently, this company has been growing fast and is looking for motivated people to join their thriving work culture.
Don´t miss this great opportunity and APPLY NOW!
As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Coordination and delivery of Payrolls in various countries in partnership with the outsourced providers.
- Building effective relationships with external payroll provider and internal business partners.
- Leading and participating in international process improvement projects and increasing efficiencies.
- Training business partners / employeeson using various payroll systems and tools.
You are a great candidate if you have:
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent English and French
- At least 1 year experience in International Payroll
- Experience in working as a senior or team leader
- Knowledge of payroll related metters and principles
- Good PC skills (especially Excel)
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Analytical type of person albe to work with data
- Attention to details
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 80 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/financial/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.